Hilti Outperformer Program - Financial Track
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development rotational program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
• 12 months as an Account Manager in Portugal.
• 2 months local accounting in Portugal.
• 4 months on a project at our regional headquarters in France.
• 6 months on an strategic project outside the region.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
• Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
• Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
• Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
• Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
Why should you apply?
With the Hilti Outpeformer Finance Program, you will have an accelerated career towards a Finance related leadership role.Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate in 2021, with a master’s degree or PhD. Your degree is likely to be in business management or finance, but we’ll consider subjects like economics or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’re multilingual – fluent in Portuguese and in English – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
Application deadline: Feb. 5 2021. We will continuously review incoming applications.
Assessment Center: March 2021
Interviews: December and January 2021
Tempted to apply or find out more?
Please note- in order to be considered you need to submit your application here in our website ("Apply Now" or "Candidatar-me").
“I don’t have a sales background and, when I went to my careers fair, most companies only wanted to speak to you if you had the right experience. Hilti were completely open-minded. They were more interested in me than in which degree I was doing.”